You won’t miss the real deal when these delicious bites come out of the oven!
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and scatter the cut turkey bacon on the parchment.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes.
- While the turkey bacon is roasting, cut the butternut squash in half and remove the seeds and the peel.
- Cut the butternut squash into fries.
- Remove the turkey bacon from oven. Toss the squash, herbs and garlic with the roasted bacon and olive oil. Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Return to the oven for about 30 minutes or until the fries begin to brown slightly and crisp up.