Baking up breakfast for dozens of visiting family members? Check out this delectable recipe for gluten-free, sugar-free chocolate zucchini bread from Elana’s Pantry – you can even make it a few days ahead of time (and don’t worry, nobody will know that it’s healthy).
- ¼ cups blanched almond flour
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla stevia
- ¾ cup grated zucchini
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease and dust a small loaf pan with almond flour. Set aside.
- Combine almond flour and cacao powder in a food processor until well mixed.
- Add the salt and baking soda and pulse to combine.
- Next, add in eggs one at a time, then coconut oil, honey, and stevia.
- Pulse in grated zucchini until coated with the mixture.
- Transfer to the loaf pan and bake for 35-40 minutes until a knife inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and cool for at least two hours.