Coconut, chocolate chips, dried cranberries and holiday spices – what’s not to love? With no added sugar and only gluten-free ingredients, these delicious oatmeal cookies are sure to become a seasonal staple.
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup of almond meal
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup walnuts and pecans, finely chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine oats, almond meal, chopped nuts and coconut flakes in a large bowl.
- Add salt, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon, then the dried cranberries and chocolate chips and stir until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine coconut oil, eggs, and vanilla extract with an electric mixer.
- Slowly add wet ingredients to dry mixture, stirring to combine and scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Form dough into 2 inch balls, flatten slightly on the baking sheet, and bake for about 20 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.