Get in the spirit of Christmas with these festive cranberry coconut energy bars courtesy of Elana’s Pantry, a great resource for gluten-free, low-glycemic recipes! Sweetened with stevia and packed-full of coconut goodness, these energy bars are a great daytime snack or dessert option for entertaining this holiday season.
- 1 cup hemp seeds
- ½ cup almond meal
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup coconut butter
- 1½ cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- ⅛ teaspoon vanilla stevia
- ⅛ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- Pulse hemp, almond meal, and cranberries in a food processor.
- Add in coconut butter, shredded coconut, salt and stevia as the food processor runs.
- Press mixture into an 8 x 8 inch baking dish.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours until firm and serve!