Buddha bowls are all the rage as of late in the world of quick, clean eating. While they might sound like something you’d only find at Whole Foods, buddha bowls are actually quite quick & easy to make at home. This is one of our favorite combinations:
- ½ a sweet potato, chopped and roasted
- chopped kale, spinach & chard
- purple cabbage, chopped
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- ½ an avocado
- ½ cup garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 2 tbsp. sunflower seeds
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- Drizzle of olive oil and/or Bragg’s Amino Acids
- Chop the sweet potato and roast at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the rest of the veggies, seeds & beans in a large bowl.
- Add the sweet potatoes and drizzle with lemon, olive oil & Bragg’s.