Constant Health Daily nutrition powder can help reduce your cravings for sweet treats this holiday season, but sometimes those cravings find a way to wilt your willpower. Still, Constant Health Daily can come to the rescue. As the saying goes, “if you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em!”
Constant Health Daily doubles as a delicious addition to sweet treats because of the tasty vanilla flavor and natural xylitol sweetener present in the powder. Because some of the nutrients may be destabilized by heat (like L-glutamine!), it’s best to reserve Constant Health Daily for no-bake sweets, like this freezer fudge!
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- ½ banana
- 1 scoop Constant Health Daily
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Heat coconut oil and pumpkin puree in a saucepan on medium heat until warm.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, mix almond butter, banana, and almond milk together.
- Add the pumpkin and coconut oil to the almond butter mixture and beat on high until smooth.
- Stir in the pumpkin pie spice and Constant Health Daily.
- Pour the mixture into a baking pan or a muffin tin and place in the freezer for at least two hours. Store in the fridge until ready to serve.