4 Functional Uses for Liquid Supplements
Posted March 17, 2015
1. Aches & Pains? Go for Arnica Oil & Peppermint Oil
- By stimulating the flow of white blood cells and helping the body process congested blood, Arnica Oil is used topically to help speed the recovery process and reduce swelling at injury sites.
- Peppermint Oil is rubbed into sore tissues or cramped muscles to soothe minor aches and pains. For headaches, massage peppermint oil into temples and the back of the neck to relieve tension.
2. Immune System Issues? Ashwagandha, Liposomal C, Pau D’Arco & D3 are Your Allies
- The Ashwagandha plant is revered as a healing tonic in the Indian Ayurvedic system of medicine and has been used for millennia to stimulate the immune system and promote overall health and wellness.
- Adding liposomes increases the bioavailability of vitamin C to a whopping 90 percent! By protecting white blood cells against damage-causing free radicals, Liposomal Vitamin C stimulates immune function and acts as a potent antioxidant.
- Known for its immune-boosting function, Pau D’Arco springs immune cells into action, thereby preventing cellular damage.
- For those concerned with getting their vitamin D3 levels up, Liquid D3 reliably boosts the immune system at the cellular level and gives your body an all-natural energy boost.
3. Digestive Issues? Digest-Aid & Colloidal Silver to the Rescue!
- Digest-Aid combines eight botanicals (gentian root, fennel seed, Oregon grape root, licorice root, ginger root, prickly ash bark, blue flag root, and peppermint), many of which are “bitter herbs” known to promote the secretion of saliva and bile acids to stimulate digestion.
- Colloidal Silver creates an environment that makes it impossible for harmful microbes to thrive in your digestive system. In doing so, Colloidal Silver Plus, with nanoparticles of silver in antioxidant-rich olive leaf extract and oregano oil, also helps prevent occasional gas, bloating, and indigestion.
4. Double-Down on Detox with Folic Acid, B-12, Stevia & Stevia Vanilla
- Both Folic Acid and B-12 are heart-healthy, energy boosters and are also essential to methylation, a major detoxification function that facilitates toxin release from the liver.
- Stevia or Stevia Vanilla can not only help you detoxify (sugar is a major toxin in your system) but also adds sweetness without spiking your blood sugar!